My Excel 2007 Files seriously corrupted

NealReyd

Dear Experts,

All my excel files have been corrupted and I'm unable to open any of them.
I tried couple of free download for excel file recovery in google but non of them helped me.

I see message from Microsoft Excel: Your file is severey damaged unable to recover is the message I am getting.

Please help me....as they are some critical files.

Thanks in advance..

NIk654

I tried all it, but nothing. I have a corrupt Excel file that I need repair quickly. Which is the best excel recovery tool at the moment? I'm using Excel 2013 on Windows 8.1. The data is very important, so I do not want to do any experiments.

Michael M

Office Version
Platform
Windows
If you google data recovery, there are many sites that will do it for a fee or sell you a product to do it.....but depending on what caused the corruption, will decide whether the data can be recovered or not.
Have you tried any of the steps in the previous posts ??

NIk654

Yes I have tried all the steps, but I had no luck. I searched on Google for a good recovery tool and i found three options, Datanumen, Cimaware and Stellar Phoenix. Each tool has a different price, but I need a fast solutions, so what do you think? I mean, what tool should I use?
Thank you for your reply.

mole999

how did they all become corrupted, that sounds like bad file management rather than excel.

2013 should read 2007 without any issue, 2013 read in 2007 would be a totally different matter.

are they across a network, how are the backups, if you start excel without addins, do they open

does anyone still use a lower excel version

any hard disk crashes

Michael M

Office Version
Platform
Windows
It would be really hard to advise on any product without knowing, as mole has stated, what caused the issue.

NIk654

Hi again, I want just say that I've found the solution and I could repair my excel file.
Thanks for the support anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pettel

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...