Need Help with Macro Button to add 1 to cell based on dropdowns (Row/Column)

leighton367

I am having trouble with a macro button, that links to two drop-down boxes. My main sheet (YYD), has two drop-down boxes that reference my other sheet (Data). The first drop-down in YYD!F12 selects a row and the second drop-down in YYD!F17 selects the column on my 'Data' Sheet. I just need a macro that when I click a button, I have created, it references the two drop downs for row/column and adds +1 to that cell on my data sheet.

I have made the Lookup formula for the sheet 'YYD' so the user can see the value currently in the cell select by the 2 drop-downs, but haven't came up with any ideas on where to start with the macro.

Lookup Formula for Drop-downs -
=VLOOKUP(YYD!F12,Data!A2:E95,((IF(YYD!F17=Data!B1,2,1))*(IF(YYD!F17=Data!C1,3,1))*(IF(YYD!F17=Data!D1,4,1))*(IF(YYD!F17=Data!E1,5,1))),FALSE)

If any one could help me put together a macro that would work for this, Any help would be much appreciated.

Or if you need more info, or have any question I would be glad to help.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdrowsick

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...