page breaks with scale to fit or VBA to copy worksheets

maikle26

Hello,

I have been searching the web forever to find a solution to my problem but have failed :( I'm not very knowledgeable of VBA so I can't write anything on my own.

My issue is that I have multiple reports in 1 worksheet. Each report is separated with a page break but some of these reports print out on multiple pages if too many rows are generated from the report engine. I am using a program called nVision to generate these reports and for various reasons, I need to consolidate multiple reports into a single worksheet.

Ideally, I would like to have each page scaled to fit in landscape. A 2nd option is to have a macro run so that the reports will be copied into a separate worksheet at every page break that I've inserted. Each worksheet needs to be named after the value that appears in column B, 2nd row after the page break. The new worksheets need to be scaled to fit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This report has haunted my office for years and this page break is my last hurdle.

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalyb2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back