Pivot Table from Multiple Sheets Not Getting All Data

Olaenka

I'm experiencing weird behavior with a pivot table. My file contains a Summary worksheet and 4 other worksheets. Each of the other tabs contains one table, named, with 5 columns of data. The summary sheet should take the text from the first column and the number from the second column of each worksheet and put them in one long list. This is essentially a way to show all the individual items consolidated. There are no calculations involved.

No matter what I do, the resulting list is limited to 25 rows and only 3 worksheets are ever read or appear in the Filter criteria of the pivot table, however all of the tables are referenced and functional in the pivot table.

I am unable to explain why the limit of 25 rows happens, or why all 4 sheets aren't read/included. If I delete any one sheet, the other 3 will report their lists, to a maximum of 25 rows. Baffling!!

Anyone have any insight on this? Many thanks in advance, I've been struggling for a couple days thinking this was something I'd done.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back