Sorting number of tables via 2 slicers to pull data onto a dashboard

locka

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Good day to everyone on mrexcel i hope you can all help me with a complex issues I have..

I'm trying to create a dashboard, for our CCG and GP. So that they can select which CCG and if they want data on the CCG or GP or both. Via the use of 2 slicers. These slicers then have to filters data from a number of KPI calculation, plus a number of tables which hold information such as email address, ad accounts, patching of devices etc..

I currently have Dashboard screen, which has will have charts on it and get is data from a calculation sheet. Then there are separate sheets for each off the other areas most of which are in tables(Not pivot tables). Id like them to be able to select from the dashboard via 2 slicers one for CCG and one with CCG\GP choice. Both Slicers pull data from calcs sheet from two tables.

I have 2 issues

1) I need to be able to work out which options have been selected via those slicers. When the slicer is clicked it could be between 1 to 7 choices selected. with the first and 1 to 2 choices on the second I'm having a job being able to work out which choices have been filter from the table so that i can use that data with countif to give me totals.

2) Id also like to be able to filter tables on the other sheets using same values selected from the slicers.

If I can i would like not to use VBA if possible, or at least to a bear minimum

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
The article below shows how to determine the selected slicer items, unfortunately it is a VBA solution.

Do you still need help with the second topic?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsharae57

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back