Source Code for UserForm Provided by Excel

CravingGod

My level of expertise is copying code and modyifying it to my own purposes. That being said, the code that comes with the userform generated from the Excel "Form" command seems like it would be a desirable thing to have. I'm specifically looking for the code in relation to the command buttons in that userform.

Anyone have a clue where I could find this?

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Thank you for the link, but as I said I'm more of a "borrow and modify" kind of person without the time to learn coding properly. What I think would suit me better within the time frame I have is viewing code that operates the command buttons in the Userform that pops up when the Form command is invoked.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the link, but as I said I'm more of a "borrow and modify" kind of person without the time to learn coding properly. What I think would suit me better within the time frame I have is viewing code that operates the command buttons in the Userform that pops up when the Form command is invoked.

Peeking in to others protected code & sharing it I think may well fall foul of forum rules if this is what you are asking for?

Dave

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonino90

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back