Using a table to generate multiple lines of data

I have an excel workbook, that has a table that I need to use. The current way that I have to use it is by manually entering in each line of data one by one to generate the correct number. I was wondering if there is any formula to have the table pull from each line and generate the answer in a separate row that I specify? I work for an oil hauling company, and we are now required to Net our gross barrels per API standards at 60 degrees F, and am not able to find any formulas or calculations that do so. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
I need cell H12 in the table to pull from cells C2 through C1001, and cell I12, to pull from B2 though B1001, and then populate the result the table generates into cell F12, into D2 through D1001.

Upvote 0
Ok give me an example of what should appear in D2, including the inputs to the formula (it sounds like you need a double lookup)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
that reply was incorrect, I need cell H12 in the table to pull from cells C2 through C1001, and cell I12, to pull from B2 though B1001, and then populate the result the table generates into cell F12, into D2 through D1001. I have a pre-made table that I enter a number into a cell, (lets just use h12 as the example, the cell will change depending on where I paste the table) I need to have data from Cells C2 through C1001, to populate into H12, one at a time, and then Cells B2 through B1001 of my data to populate into I12 one at a time, on the same table as H12,then I will get an number in G12 that is the number I need.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craigus51286

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back