Jaydee12

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, I do found a VB formula in order to extract a set of email addresses from Excel to an Outlook email draft, so email drafting will be way easier especially if we maintain a lot of distribution lists for different email communications.
My problem is I want to implement this to a distribution list that is so big and I can't figure out a way how to extract the email addresses based on the filter in make in the column where the email addresses are located.
For example, I can only make different sets of columns for each distribution list I want to create, for example in the image attached, I want to make a resource request distribution list, so I tagged those with "X", however I have a very large set of distribution lists to make, and creating different sets of list will take a huge amount of time as I need to create 1 column for tagging the emails and 1 column where the email addresses will reflect, there will be lots of combinations with the email addresses, and tagging them with x wont work anymore, as I need to use the column filter instead based on some criteria, such as region, email type etc.

Image attached:
1. It is the button I'm using for extracting the email addresses from no. 3
2. I want to extract the email addresses based on the filter I will make in the column and not based on which emails have "x" tagged
3. This is where the VB formula will extract the email addresses to create an Outlook email draft

What I want to happen is the button will extract the email addresses to an Outlook email draft based on the filter (2) Im going to make on the excel column, and not based on the cells tagged with "x".

Please I hope someone can help me out, it's my 1st time here on this forum, as I cant find the right VB formula or solution for my problem, it will be very much appreciated if someone knows the solution for this.

Attachments

• Excel forum.png
    Excel forum.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back