VBA copy & paste ranges and send multiple emails

PieterA

Hi all,

This forum has helped me alot in the past when I had Excel problems. Unfortunatly I did not find my current problem in the forum, I hope there is someone here who can help me.

I have a macro that opens a file with a list of transactions and copies it to the macro Excel file. The transactions are then filtered on certain transaction types. There is also a column in that contains the person who inputted the transaction. With a VLOOKUP in column K, I am able to find the sales team that person is part of. All sales teams are then sorted so the same sales teams are always grouped toghether. I have been able to create a macro that does all that without any problems. The persons name, sales teams they are part of and emailadress are on a Sheet named "contactdetails".

We have multiple sales teams and all of them need to receive an email containing the transactions that they have done. Example: the transactions of sales team A could be from A2 to K9. This range needs to be copied in an email and send to sales team A. The transactions of sales team B could be from A10 to K13. This range needs to be copied in an email and send to sales team B. Etc. Etc. They are not allowed to see the transactions of other sales teams. The amount of transactions done by the sales teams differs on daily basis.

So what I am looking for is a code that will paste the transactions from each sales team in their own email and then send it to the correct sales teams. I hope I have explained this clearly enough. Also I use Excel and Outlook 2013.

Thank you for your help.

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sravya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back