Special OCHO deals on Training & Books to Celebrate Excel Being on ESPN!
August 04, 2022
Bill has been joking that one day "Excel could be a sport in the Olympics" for nearly two decades. He is so psyched to have Excel on ESPN. "This is the first step towards XLOOKUP being in the 2060 Summer Olympics!". All of these special prices are available August 4, 2022 through August 9, 2022.
The Excel All-Star battle will appear on ESPN8 THE OCHO (tune to ESPN2 on your cable system). There should be three showings (but the replays could be pre-empted by another sporting event that runs long):
- Friday August 5, 2022 at 5 AM Eastern. (2 AM Pacific. 10 AM in London.)
- Sunday August 7, 2022 at 9AM Eastern. (6 AM Pacific, Noon in London.)
- Monday August 8 (8/8!), 2022 at 11:30 PM Eastern. (8:30 PM Pacific - Prime Time, Baby! And 4:30 AM Tuesday in London).
If you don’t have access to ESPN-2, the event should be live-streamed on ESPN Player website.
I sponsored the ESPN broadcast (check out my commercial here), and to celebrate, I’ve come up with six different promotions.
6 Categories of Special Prices (details below)
Info - 08/10/2022
This promotion has ended.
- Lock in a special rate on a virtual Webinar with MrExcel
- If you don't have an entire staff to train, attend my August 18 webinar on the Retrieve platform
- Special "Ocho-themed" pricing on Print books for Excel and Power BI
- Pre-recorded Video Courses on Excel from Retrieve
- Discounts on all of our e-Books
- MrExcel Staff Picks - Some very new and exciting books.
Lock in a special rate on a virtual Webinar with MrExcel
- Train your department of 20, 200, or more with an Excel webinar.
- Record the event so new employees can watch in the future.
- Everyone receives a copy of Bill's Excel e-book.
- Download the coupon now, book by May 2023.
- CPE credits available for those who need them.
- Dates are limited.
- Add a second hour - twice the content - just $400 more at $1288.
If you don't have an entire staff to train, attend my August 18 webinar on the Retrieve platform
- Webinar title: MrExcel presents: What's new in Excel.
- Just $108
- Receive an e-book of MrExcel 2022
- Description: Spend two hours with Bill Jelen to learn new time-saving tricks in Excel. This session will focus on new features introduced to Excel in the last 3 years. Includes the benefits of XLOOKUP over VLOOKUP, Artificial Intelligence, Pivot Table improvements. Learn the new spillable functions that allow you to SORT and FILTER with a formula. See new functions such as TEXTSPLIT, TOCOL, and WRAPROWS.
- Attend the webinar live to ask questions, go back to the recording after the event.
- Date: Thursday August 18, 2022 at Noon Eastern
Special "Ocho-themed" pricing on Print books for Excel and Power BI
Note from Bill: The three promo codes below are a problem if you want to order two books from different promo codes. Explanation here. For customers in the USA, skip these promo codes and use the Amazon Marketplace link instead.
Amazing deals at $8.88
Great deals at $18.88
New books at $28.88
Brand new book at $38.88
* For Amazon Prime members in the USA, you can buy from Marketplace Seller and get these same prices. This link does not work outside of USA!
Pre-recorded Video Courses on Excel from Retrieve
- Buy the Master Excel Bundle
- Four Hours of Video guides
- Completely searchable using Retrieve's A.I. platform
Discounts on all of our e-Books
- Use Promo code OCHO to save 8.88% on any book at https://mrexcel.e-junkie.com/
- Applies to all 48 books available in the shop
- PDFs are easy to store, completely searchable, and cost nothing to ship
MrExcel Staff Picks - Some very new and exciting books.
Microsoft 365 Excel: The Only App That Matters
Mike "ExcelisFun" Girvin has written an amazing 800-page comprehensive book on Excel, Power Query, DAX, and Power BI
- Buy the print book for $28.88 with Promo Code OCHO3 at IPG
- USA customers can buy the print book for $28.88 from Amazon
- Buy the eBook for $18.21 with Promo Code OCHO at e-Junkie
Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel
The ESPN8 Excel All-Star Battle features 8 contestants.
Two Excel MVPs provide the color commentary. Oz du Soleil from Excel On Fire and Bill Jelen from MrExcel. Their brand new 3rd Edition of Guerrilla Data Analysis is out.
- Buy the Print book for $18.88 shipping with Promo code OCHO3 from IPG
- Buy the PDF for $13.66 with Promo Code OCHO from e-Junkie