Take advantage of the Table functionality in Excel
Who knew that pressing Ctrl+T unleashed such power?
- Paperback: 160 Pages
- Publisher: Holy Macro! Books
- Print ISBN: 978-1-61547-028-0
- PDF ISBN: 978-1-61547-219-2
- ePub ISBN: 978-1-61547-340-3
- Mobi (Kindle) ISBN: 978-1-61547-119-5
Inspired by the millions of Excellers who often underestimate the power of Tables, this book aims to increase the knowledge and skill levels of everyday Excel heroes, junkies, and anyone else who uses Excel to make their work and personal life more productive. It will help you become more proficient with Excel Tables in their current form. It will also help you learn the strengths and weaknesses of Excel Tables and how you can leverage their functionality to empower a more rich and productive overall experience. This book is written for all skill levels; anyone can benefit from it, from a novice who doesn't know what a Table is to an expert who has experience with formulas and automation using VBA.
- What Are Tables?
- Table Behavior and Anatomy
- Working with Tables
- Table Formulas
- Pivoting with Tables
- Sorting, Filtering, and Using Slicers
- Table Formatting
- Working with External Data
- Automating Tables with VBA
- Tables in Excel Online
- Tables on Mac, iPad, and Office Mobile
Where to Buy
We will ship you a physical copy of the book, plus you can immediately download the e-book in any of three DRM-Free versions: PDF, ePub, or Mobi.
Outside of the USA, purchase the e-book. Again, you can choose from any of 3 DRM-Free editions when you purchase from: