Bundling Products - need help with a quick way to pick which products to sell together

Jebismycopilot

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help with this one please? I've got a list of items orders, the columns include the revenue from each item, the order number, and its unique product reference number. In this first piece of work, i have a list of 634 products ordered, that list is made up of 533 unique orders, and there are 54 unique products being sold.

in essence, what i need to do is work out which products are sold together most, and what combinations provide the highest revenues. i'm not very experienced with Macros', but if that's the only way we can do this then i'm happy to give it a go.

The main sticking point here is i need to get this into a template so that a team with less excel can use this on several customers with little intervention from my side.

Let me know if you need any extra info from my side, either way thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back