Direct Allocation of Expenses

Yonge234

Hello, i was looking for some help in completing this excel doc. I have been given information in a table that must match each category but the problem i keep running into is that the names don't match the columns. As such, i have run into a problem and was wondering if the community could help me solve it.

I was able to solve some of it because they had the same name as the column but certain columns have items which are unable to be matched by me, can someone help give me a function that i can use to match it, or the next possible steps i should take to solve it?

Thank you and i have attached the doc as well

https://we.tl/t-ed0P5KDZXH

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuslela

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...