David77

Board Regular
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Hello everybody,

My current excel-file looks like this:

1593693884485.png

I would like to create a macro that, once I click on it, checks if the quantity is less than or equal to the minimum stock. So in the photo, for row 2 where material number "6046100" has a minimum stock of "1" and the quantity on the same row is inserted as value = 0 I would like to have a command button macro where, once I click on it, it checks every single column in the minimum stock row to see if the value is higher than the quantity (or opposite = check quantity column to see if it is lower than the respective minimum stock value).

Can anybody help me create such an alert please? I would truly appreciate it! Thank you very much for your time everybody :)

Best regards,
David

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"

Jeffrey Mahoney

You don't need a macro. Consider Conditional Formatting. Select all the values in Column I and enter this formula into the conditional formatting:
=$I2<$F2
Then choose to fill the cell with red if that results in TRUE

David77

Board Regular
Office Version
Platform
Windows
You don't need a macro. Consider Conditional Formatting. Select all the values in Column I and enter this formula into the conditional formatting:
=$I2<$F2
Then choose to fill the cell with red if that results in TRUE

Did this. Thank you so much Jeffrey, have a nice day :)

Best regards,
David

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanStach

This Week's Hot Topics