how to create chart sheet

bhandari

How to create multiple charts at one time by clicking the command button

i need 1 to 10 sheets
Chart1 to chart10

Last edited:
I think I've solved the data label problem. The Excel feature to create labels from a separate range of cells doesn't work well with copied sheets—Excel does not update the range references. I also think I've got a good formula for the horizontal reference line, the one with markers at 8 m intervals.

I can make the chart to include the exterior shell, and the internal structures, I don't know where to place these items horizontally on the charts. I can calculate relative x-values but I don't know where to line up the new construction with the ground and the stripped x-values. Is the flat area at the highest point of the dam centered at x=0?

Slopes should all be at the correct ratios. You made me do some calculations that don't come quickly back to mind. You should ask me to do chemistry, not simple geometry.

I am missing some data points on the internal structures because I wasn't sure how to calculate them.

Tab with 9025_with_dam shows the ground and stripped levels with the structure: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aduhg96v6o6q7eo/2017-12-15_chart_for_bhandari.xlsx?dl=0

To keep it simple, here's a spreadsheet with just the dam, no ground or stripped levels, no minor gridlines, no hidden dummy series: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vg5bxa0v5eoj75u/2017-12-14_structure_only_bhandari.xlsx?dl=0

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
You almost reached my milestone ..

Thank you so much You have saved Plenty of time

I would like to Request please delete this links what you have posted links here..This is my Humble Request to You. i need to publish my project thats y, There is a software it can crack links easily, simply my project is copy from specified link
my project not going to published if i take help from social media

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would like to Request please delete this links what you have posted links here...
There is a software it can crack links easily, simply my project is copy from specified link

If that is the case why did you post it on a public forum in the first place :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would like to Request please delete this links what you have posted links here..This is my Humble Request to You. i need to publish my project thats y, There is a software it can crack links easily, simply my project is copy from specified link
Please do not ask us to assist in any part of any deception.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sousanna Aristiadou

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back