Looking for an Access template for professional contacts that focuses on the contacts 'category'

zzzjoshzzz

Does anyone know of any template that focuses first on the techspace and/or category of a contact, and then has contact info? I've found many that have contact info as part of the template but none so far that allows the user to focus on techspace first, contact info second.

I'm still a bit new at designing Access databases from the ground up (although I've read the Ten Commandments of Access and similar stuff.. I still would like to use a template for now)

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I'd probably just tweak the template closest to what you want and add a Category field.

Upvote 0
Hi Josh,

You can modify this template:

free Contact Template for Access
Contact Template, MS Access Gurus - Contacts + Business, free contact managment tool for Microsoft Access

There is a category field in the Contact table for the main category, and also a cross-reference table so you can assign multiple categories to each contact. This is not a shallow template -- be sure to watch the videos on the download page to see how to use it. This database is also the basis for my Learn Access lessons on You Tube:

Learn Access By Crystal - YouTube

... so if you want to know how to modify it, also watch those videos too ~

Upvote 0
Hi Josh,

You can modify this template:

free Contact Template for Access
Contact Template, MS Access Gurus - Contacts + Business, free contact managment tool for Microsoft Access

There is a category field in the Contact table for the main category, and also a cross-reference table so you can assign multiple categories to each contact. This is not a shallow template -- be sure to watch the videos on the download page to see how to use it. This database is also the basis for my Learn Access lessons on You Tube:

Learn Access By Crystal - YouTube

... so if you want to know how to modify it, also watch those videos too ~

Perfect!! Thanks, this will help me make a great product for my boss.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralemanygarcia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back