Multiple if/and critera

studio95

Board Regular
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

I am looking for a formula which will return a different cell value based on two IF\AND criteria.

i.e

I have three columns in the worksheet and one of the cells in one of the three columns titled "live", "lost" "won" (AB, AC, & AD). There will be a figure in one of the cells depending on whether a quotation is "live", has been "lost" or has been "won". There will never be a figure in more that one of these columns. I also have a column which just contains the text of either "live", "lost" "won" (I)

Further in the worksheet I have a column which records and invoice number (AX) for anything in the "won" column, anything which has been lost just states N/A in this column, however there have been instances where an entry has been listed as "won" and the customer has come off programme before we have had an opportunity to invoice. These are flagged as "OP" in said column.

I would like a formula in BD which says if AX="OP" & I = lost then return the value in AC, but if AX <> "OP" or <> "N/A" (i.e contains an invoice number or is blank) & I = "won" then return the value in AB

Hope this makes sense ?

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Try this,

=IF(AND(AX2="OP",I2="Lost"),AC2,IF(OR(AX2<>{"OP","N/A"}),AB2,"No condition met"))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sampak88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back