Range not returning value

Enzo_Matrix

Board Regular
Code:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(B2:B589)=2017))
=SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(B2:B589)=2018))
=SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(B2:B589)=2019))
I am using the code above to count based on a date in a continually expanding table.

If i expand the range beyond B589 it returns #VALUE regardless of data that is in the table and I'm not sure why. I need the range to exceed B1000 and I'm sure this is going to be a simple fix, but I don't know what it is and could use some help.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.

Enzo_Matrix

Board Regular
Please disregard,

I mistyped 'March' and left out the 'r' messing up my formula.

Works great.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicky736

This Week's Hot Topics

• Change military grades into rank
    Afternoon all Need help with formula that will change military rank (i.e. 1, 2, 3 into Amn, A1C, SrA). Running IF formula that does not work...
  • VBA COUNTIF SOLUTION
    Hi The following are the errors spread across the several columns from E to Q ie. 13 columns across several sheets with more than 500 rows per...
  • INSERT ROW WITH SPECIFIS TEXT IN A COLUMN
    Hi All! How can identify that that the row to be inserted has to be inserted before 1st row with specific text in column F. If I record the...
  • Auto-Create a monthly Sign in sheet for preschool students
    The image below is what each page looks like. Above is space for the "Child Name" "Month" "Class" School days are obviously Monday-Friday but...
  • VBA vlookup multiple results
    Hi folks, Hopefully someone out there can help. I have a list to vlookup which works (ish). the lookup only picks up the first instance of the...
  • Extract values for earliest/latest times
    I am trying to put together a formula to get the earliest start time, the latest end time from column A for each person in Column B-F without the...