jcfite

I have an spreadsheet that is monitoring the productivity of agents, as well as the time that it takes to complete each task. My workforce keeps time as .50 = 30 minutes. So 7 and half hours is actually 7.5. Agents are putting the actual time of it took such as 15 minutes however I would like to insert a formula that will convert this for me manually. I know I could give them a conversion sheet, but it took quite a while to get them to actually be able to work in excel. So I would like to add this formula. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jcfite

Lenze yours works as well as barry houdini, and c_s_m_jr. I think this will all work out, I now have to figure out how to add all of there tabs up to compute on there tabs as well as compute on the main tab as well. If you have any suggestions on that as well then thanks.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
The WorkSheet_Change Event I used can be made to run on all sheets by putting it in the ThisWorkBook's WorkBook_SheetChange event. Can you post an example of what you are working with?

lenze

Upvote 0
c_m_s_jr - lets say they put in .15 for 15 minutes. How would I get that to convert to 25 minutes. with the formula you gave?

=INT(A1)+((MOD(A1,IF(INT(A1)=0,1,INT(A1)))*100)/60)

But I believe Lenze's solution and Barry's are the better way to go.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelfromGermany

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back