Where should i start to learn Excel

nivo11

hey i want to learn excel in order to analyze data

where should i start?

post some vids or books recommendations a begginer

bugmonsta

Board Regular
It depends on what you want to analyse, but the first place I would recommend is looking at the inbuilt Analysis ToolPak in Excel - Microsoft Link here explaining how to enable and the inbuilt tools.

if your dealing with statistical data then look at the Excel functions on this Microsoft page

Pivot Tables are a really useful way of allow data to be analysed (search anywhere on the web for that information)

For some basic learning - use these Microsoft links:

Analyze your data instantly - Excel for Office 365 / Excel 2019 / Excel 2016 / Excel 2013

Analyze and format in Excel

And depending on your needs / budget - check out Power BI as an analysing tool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJAC

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...