Multiple graphs from 1 pivot Table

Corleone

Hi
I have created a pivot Graph using data from a table

However i would like to make a few copies of the Pivot chart graph i have created and set it up so it shows different outputs using the same data.

E.G - The graph i currently have created is a stacked bar graphs which shows the split by Teams.
I would like a 2nd graph under this which uses the same data but split up by roles.

Is this possible or do i need to create another Pivot table to do this

Thanks

PS - I ve also noticed that if i copy the entire sheet with the pivot table / Chart into a separate tab in the worksheet, whenever i make a change , it automatically changes the other one as well.
Is their a way of rectifying this?

Last edited:

Perpa

Corleone,
I did something similar some time ago...The code below will Activate the Chart (Your Graph), copy it,
and save it to another worksheet as a picture. That way the original pivot table is unaffected, and you
get a copy (picture) which does not change.
Code:
    ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 2").Activate    'Change 'Chart 2' to whatever your graph is called
    ActiveChart.ChartArea.Copy
    Sheets("sheetname").Select     'Change  'sheetname' to the sheet where you want the graph copied to
     'You might want to Activate a cell on this sheet where you want to paste your graph before you paste it
    ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Picture (JPEG)", Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False

Hope this helps.
Perpa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chethan av

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics