Transferring data to 2 different sheets from one main data entry sheet

cjarollins

I have constructed a main data sheet where we can enter data for Return Good and Credit Memo. I'd like to have the info we enter to be transferred to the RGA sheet and the Credit Memo sheet. Then, I would like the sheet set up to where after we enter the data, we can "press" a macro button? and have both the RGA sheet and the Credit Memo sheet to save. Also, after hitting the button to create the two other sheets and save, if the Main Data Sheet can reset to empty and be ready for the next entry. The other issue would be if we have more than 1 item to enter (up to 9 items), how would all that info be transferred to the corresponding sheet? A little confusing but I can answer any questions you might have.
Thank you!

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
I believe that the macro was working properly in the file I posted. Can you upload the version of the file that is giving you the error including the data you entered?

Upvote 0
There was a problem with another merged cell and I also corrected a small error in the code. Click here for your file.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chislobog

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back