TimeStamping Formula Results

freckles527

I have the following formula and I'm trying to lock the results for that date. I'm trying to create an annual report and put it on auto-pilot.

The fields(columns) my teammates use when they update this task report are: date received | date due | Active/Complete | Date Completed.

The formula I have written right now is: =IFSUM('[Spreadsheet]Sheet'!$H$2:HE$77,"*Active*",('[Spreadsheet]Sheet'!$E$2:EE77))
It gives me the right count for the day, but I can't figure out how to capture if for that day and lock it in and then it recalculates at the start fo the next day in a different cell. This would be an annual report I can write so don't care if it takes me a bit to write it out and update the formula for each day.

The daily task spreadsheet can be updated if that helps me get the desired results. We want to track the active pipeline by day. I've been able to figure out how to capture my daily task they get done, but this spreadsheet had the name of the client and how many tasks in total we need to get done for them.

Thanks for all that reply. FYI - I don't know Visual Basic. :(

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back